I’M A WEB/UI DESIGNER & FRONT END DEVELOPER
I work with businesses and individuals to get the most from their websites and help them to become known!
- Webmaster, De La Salle Lipa
- Serves as webmaster for several websites.
- Maintains websites, creates and manages the information content (words and pictures), organization of a website, and responds to inquiries.
- Has a good understanding of why a company should want a website.
- A graphic designer working with companies of all sizes.
- Specializes in affordable, custom website and graphic design services.
- Understands the importance of presenting a clear, yet distinct message to clients and believe a website can be both aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly.
Web Content Manager / Webmaster for several websites
- Design, develop, monitor and maintain client websites and portals on a regular basis; perform updates and changes quickly and efficiently as required.
- Perform a variety of webmaster functions to ensure that the website works properly and smoothly, including monitoring its functionality in leading web browsers, its look and feel, navigation and many other Internet issues.
- Administer the websites; ensure that the websites were secured and access was limited to authorized personnel/clients only.
- Developed database management for web based properties.
- Performed variety of SEO tasks including: keyword research, content development, site optimizations, brand management, competitive analyses and inbound link building.
- Managed and administered Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Optimized page content and website performance.
- Mobile and tablet apps developer (Android, IOS)
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Vast knowledge of web programming.
- Familiarity with E-Commerce and Internet marketing.
- Well-versed in web development applications.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Sharepoint Application
LATEST WORK ACHIEVEMENT
WWW.DLSL.EDU.PH Top 10 in the 2017 Top 100 College and Universities in the Philippines as revealed by Webometrics
“He who dares not can do nothing”